WhatsApp is continuously in a job to introduce new features to chatting service. Currently number of features are under development including preview of voice messages, a new user interface, Novi wallet and payment integration.
WhatsApp is most popular instant messaging service Application. We prefer to use WhatsApp to send messages to a single person or in a group chat. Recently WhatsApp added new feature which allow users to delete messages before receiver to read those messages. This feature is very helpful when we send messages to a wrong person or we made a typing mistake in message. But on the other side it has bad effects some times on receiver side. As it can make receiver very curious than usual thinking what message was receive and I can’t read.
Officially WhatsApp will not allow you to read those deleted messages. But we are going to discuss a secret way through which you will be able to read those messages.
How to read and recover deleted WhatsApp messages:
- Just go to Play Store and install WAMR on your android pone. You will see several applications performing same job but this is much better Application as compared to them.
- After installation, click to open this application and accept the disclaimer.
- Then Click on next Arrow.
- This application will ask a to select applications you desired to observe. Select WhatsApp only or other messaging applications if you need.
- Keep swiping and you will get setup screen. Here, Click on Enable next to Notification Reader.
- After this your phone will redirect to you to phone settings. Here you need to give access to WAMR application.
- After giving access come back to WAMR app and Click to next.
- Now this application is able to store your notifications to allow you to read if some one deletes them.
Note: This procedure and application is only feasible for android users and it will not be available to work on iOS.