WhatsApp is popular and widely used app for instant messaging all over the world. There are approximately 2 billion users of WhatsApp through android and iOS. This chatting app has a lot of features which allows users to have excellent chatting experience. WhatsApp allows users to exchange or send text messages, videos and voice notes.
WhatsApp is continuously in a job to introduce new features to chatting service. Currently number of features are under development including preview of voice messages, a new user interface, Novi wallet and payment integration.
However these facilities are not available on iPad. But following these simple steps you can use WhatsApp on iPad.
- Take your iPhone or any other android phone in which you are using WhatsApp already.
- Open WhatsApp application and go to “settings”.
- Now tap on linked devices.
- Open the Multi-Device Beta’ option and then join beta (It will provide users a better experience of WhatsApp).
- Next step is to go back and select link a device.
- Now take that iPad on which you desired to use WhatsApp. Open a browser and go to http://web.whatsapp.com/
- Scan your QR code from screen of iPhone WhatsApp app to configure WhatsApp on iPad.
- Now, you are able to use WhatsApp on iPad by using any browser with all messaging and calling capabilities.
you may like our posts: