Islamabad: PTI Government is going to introduce Ehsaas Petrol Card for motorcyclists to provide them petrol at subsidized rates. Government has also decided to increase the salaries of employs in public sector in next budget 2022-2023.
On Thursday, Shaukat Tarin -Federal Minister for Finance and Revenue lead a meeting with Macro-Economic Advisory Group -MEAG at Finance Division.
In this meeting following points come under discussion. As one of the participant gave briefing to news channel.
- To provide subsidized petrol / fuel -Ehsaas Petrol Card
- Rise in income / minimum wages and internships -for educated unemployed.
- To bring economic reforms especially in energy sector.
- In the end build further on the growth momentum with 5.6 percent GDP growth
- 15 percent rise in exports, over 10 percent increase in remittances
How ever more information and details about Ehsaas Petrol Card are yet reveal.
Meanwhile, Shaukat Tarin also chaired the meeting of Steering Committee of Kamyab Pakistan Program -KPP.
Recently Government of Punjab has introduced a Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Mobile Application.
Follow these steps to apply for card and use of card.
- SMS your National Identity Card at 8500 and check your Naya Pakistan Sehat Card eligibility. By downloading Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card App you can register yourself for card.
- If you are eligible for Sehat Card you can collect this card by visiting district distribution center for Sehat Card.
- While visiting empaneled hospital, make sure to keep all necessary documents on hand. Original National Identity Card, Sehat Card, and B-Form for children is necessary for health treatment.
- Verify your Sehat Card by visiting the hospital and go to Sehat Sahulat Counter (SSC) and your card will verify.
- Health treatment is free of cost in the hospital. If a patient admitted in hospital your Sehat Card will pay all charges .
- According to your treatment you can also give your feedback by dialing 0800-09009. SSP staff may call you to get feedback.
Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card app is available on play store Click Here to download app.
You may like our posts:
WhatsApp feature to transfer chats from Android to iOS
Jazz fined for PKR 30 million due to poor services