The Government of Punjab has introduced a Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Mobile Application. This application will help to facilitate relevant information details about health facilities provided to general public regarding Naya Pakistan Sehat Card. Naya Pakistan Sehat Card gives citizens RS 1 million health treatment facilities in Govt and public Hospitals.
Dr. Yasmin Rashid- Punjab Health Minister said that this mobile application will provide all necessary and basic information to patients along a website. Health minister said that patients can get health treatment facilities in several Govt and public hospitals. Lahore has 133 hospitals registered to facilitate the patients under this project. 101 private hospitals are part of this initiative.
Follow these steps to apply for card and use of card.
- SMS your National Identity Card at 8500 and check your Naya Pakistan Sehat Card eligibility. By downloading Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card App you can register yourself for card.
- If you are eligible for Sehat Card you can collect this card by visiting district distribution center for Sehat Card.
- While visiting empaneled hospital, make sure to keep all necessary documents on hand. Original National Identity Card, Sehat Card, and B-Form for children is necessary for health treatment.
- Verify your Sehat Card by visiting the hospital and go to Sehat Sahulat Counter (SSC) and your card will verify.
- Health treatment is free of cost in the hospital. If a patient admitted in hospital your Sehat Card will pay all charges .
- According to your treatment you can also give your feedback by dialing 0800-09009. SSP staff may call you to get feedback.
Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card app is available on play store Click Here to download app.
You may like our posts:
Women center & police to linked to counter gender violence
Punjab Primary and secondary healthcare department jobs