Stamp paper is key unit of all legal affairs. It is legal paper whose price varies on the nature of work. Due its significant importance, number of citizens have to visit authorized centers to buy this paper according to their needs. However the process of getting stamp paper is very hectic and exhausting. To counter this hectic process and give facilitations to residents of Punjab, local government has decided to introduce E-stamp papers. The Punjab Information Technology Board -PITB has collaborated with Punjab Board of Revenue to launch E-stamp papers for Punjab residents. If you want to get E-stamp paper read following instructions carefully.
Follow these easy steps and get your E-stamp paper:
- First open E-stamp official website.
- Fill 32-A challan form displaying on website.
- Then take a print of this filled form and got to nearest bank of Punjab -BOP branch.
- Pay the fee as per requirements
- After paying dues have gat a non-judicial E-stamp paper.
Simple step to verify E-stamp paper
- After receiving E-stamp you can verify and cross check its authenticity.
- Type 16-digits paper number and send it to 8100, it will get verify.
Now a days, stamp paper has become need of every business man. If you are going to buy any thing like bike, car, house or plot you need this paper. If you have E-stamp paper you don’t need to visit the office of stamping officer.
You may like our posts:
Petition seeking ban on PUBG dismissed by LHC
want to Make Chocolate at Home? Follow these steps