Scientists at the University of California -Santa Barbara have developed a smartphone camera system for testing of Covid-19. By using this procedure anyone can test by itself for Corona Virus.
Initial experiments proved this method accurate for indicating of Covid-19 infection as the PCR test. A research article published in the journal JAMA Network Open, describes that smartphone camera based LAMP is reliable for diagnostics of SARS-Cov-2 as well as influenza A and B viruses. This smartphone based method offers an inexpensive and easy procedure for examining of COVID and matches CDC RT-qPCR standards.
Anyone can test for Covid-19 by following these simple steps:
- It requires to download app recommended by scientists.
- Sit your smart phone on a hot plate with the rear camera facing down.
- Place your saliva into a test kit which is over the hot plate and pour into a reactive solution.
- The app will indicate the scope of the viral load in the saliva based on the speed of a color reaction.
How to avoid Corona Virus:
- Always cover your nose and mouth with facemask. Make sure your hands were clean while wearing or removing facemask
- Maintain at least one meter distance from others.
- Avoid to go in crowd spaces or poor ventilation spaces.
- Wash or clean your hands regularly with soap or sanitizers.
- Get vaccinated with WHO approved vaccine.
You may like our posts: